Glantus (“we” and “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy explains how we use the information we collect about you in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems we as a company have.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
As our customer we collect the following information:
Name, phone number, email address, company name, IP address (automatically collected), web browser type and version (automatically collected), and operating system.
As a visitor to our site:
IP address (automatically collected), web browser type and version (automatically collected), and Cookie information.
To receive emails from us please go to our website and you can provide your consent (You have the right to unsubscribe at any time). By providing consent we will also collect your email address.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED?
Your information may, for the purposes of providing our services be disclosed for processing to:
· Our employees
· Successors in title to our business
· Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us
· Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests
· Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate
Please note that at any stage it is your right to request the details of the information we hold on you as our customer. You can do this by emailing email@example.com and detailing the information you wish to receive. This information will be provided to you free of charge. Please be aware that any requests that are deemed excessive or are repeat requests for information already provided may result in a charge as per the details outlined in the regulations.
The internet is not a secure medium. Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmail’s are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
If you would like to withdraw any consent provided to us, please follow the steps below:
· Emails – Consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribe on any Glantus email.
· Our Services – please see the terms and conditions of the service we are providing
If you would like to request details of the information we provide or to have your information deleted please email email@example.com and we will respond to your request with further information.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner on:
Telephone +353 57 8684800 and +353 (0)761 104 800
Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Fax +353 57 868 4757
Data Protection Commissioner
R32 AP23 Co. Laois