18 May 2020
16 JUNE: Data at your fingertips in time for the new academic year
Date: Tuesday 16th June
Time: 15:00 - 16:00
Following on from our successful series of webinars in March, April and May, Glantus are delighted to announce further sessions in June, focused on sharing experiences of how our FE college customers have adapted during the pandemic and how they are future proofing themselves to hit the ground running in September, post lockdown.
In this webinar we will be discussing and sharing the experiences of two colleges we have been working with and demonstrating how the Glantus Reporting Suite and Platform have helped them get a 360 degree view of all their data in one, central location. By focusing on emerging patterns within their data, colleges can take action and make early interventions.
We will take a deeper look at data like:
- Engagement Trackers that monitor whether students are engaging in online learning
- Reporting on student recruitment patterns using geographical mapping
- Fee Reporting - Linking fee data from the Finance system to Student Records to ensure efficient reporting of fee income
- Students at Risk of not achieving
- Staff utilisation - Linking timetable/register data to HR data set to track the utilisation of staff and ensure smooth mapping of staff and department data
Click on the link below to register: