Oct 18 2021
Kick off your AP Recovery Journey in Old Trafford
Join us for a day of insights, learning, an invigorating look at best-in-class technology, and some fun, in Manchester United’s “Theatre of Dreams”.
This event is for Shared Services and Global Business Services leaders, whose AP teams who are already on their Finance Transformation journey, those just embarking on it, or who have just begun to think about a change of approach in their AP landscape.
Join industry thought leaders and experts to discuss how times have changed and how they continue to develop, driven by huge changes recently. Let’s see what the future of AP looks like and how Glantus is supporting organisations, just like yours, to transform the way their AP process functions.
Join us to see how to:
- Discover and recover duplicate payments
- Automate invoice processing, matching, approval, and workflows
- Reconcile supplier statements to AP transactional data
- Identify unclaimed credits from suppliers
Share insights with leading AP experts:
- Ellen Leith, Editor & Director at Purchase to Pay Network
- Rochelle A Hood, Head of Product and Customer Insights at Glantus