Aug 12 2020
PANEL DISCUSSION: Managing Working Capital
For finance leaders, it feels like the world has been flipped upside down and Covid-19 has generated an exceptional list of challenges that are further exacerbated in industries that have been affected by lock-downs. It is essential that businesses develop strategies for short term finance management as part of their overall business risk and continuity plans.
In our latest Finance Leaders Panel discussion, we focused on how Financial Leaders are improving their working capital management. The industry panel discussed how finance automation is supporting these efforts and the specific successes they have had.
During this session, you will:
- Get practical insights on the best steps to take to optimise working capital management
- Learn about new approaches that technology, data and automation make possible to address these priorities
- Hear directly from from your peers on how finance automation is enabling revenue recovery
- Saragh Fitzpatrick - CFO - Houses of the Oireachtas
- Brian Lynch - Group Head of Finance - Connacht Hospitality Group & Greenway Property Group
- Aileen Duffy - Head of Finance - &Open (The Gifting Platform)
- Nollaig Ó Scannláin - Acting Senior Manager Disbursements – Paddy Power Betfair
- Joe Keating – CDO – Glantus
Click on the link below to gain access to the recording of this event: