Oct 18 2021
WEBINAR: AP Spend Analytics - The Gift That Keeps on Giving
Date: Tuesday 23rd November
Time: 1pm to 2pm (GMT)
Procure to Pay teams globally were thrust into the spotlight during the pandemic with the trifecta of unplanned changes in workflow due to working from home, fluctuations in invoice volumes and expedited vendor onboarding resulting from supply chain impacts, and the need for near real time cash position reporting. Accounting professionals found themselves feverishly pulling reports from a myriad of systems and managing increased exception activity to assure business continued to run smoothly.
Emerging from the pandemic with a more intimate awareness of spend analytics and Accounts Payable end-to-end process cadence, it’s time to move from patching reports together as a reaction to requests to proactively examining ways to influence cash flow. Join our interactive panel discussion as we explore:
- Working capital metrics effected by AP performance.
- Are governance and system controls enough to prevent cash leakage?
- How did P2P teams innovate? Which ‘analog’ process elements became barriers?
Hear from some of the leading experts in their respective fields:
- Chris Gunning, Former Finance Transformation Services lead (former), SSON Global Advisory Board Member, Heineken
- Steve Amicone, Global Process Owner, Source to Pay, AECOM
- Rochelle Hood, Head of Product and Customer Insights - Glantus
If you are interested in viewing this webinar in full, please click on the link below to register: